Wonderland of Christmas
Holiday Tips & Hints
Poinsettia thrives in bright, but not direct, sunlight. 65 – 70º F
Keep away from cool drafts or hot air vents
Bring the plant directly home after purchasing it, rather than leaving it in a cold car. Poinsettias are native to Mexico!
Water it when the soil is dry on top. The water should seep through the drain hole at the bottom of the pot. Make sure to empty the saucer so that the pot is not sitting in water. Or put pebbles in the saucer to keep the roots from staying in the water.
Click on buttons above to see still photos from our slideshow
Celebrate the Season!
Wight’s Wonderland of Christmas is the Northwest Premier Destination for Holiday Decorating and Gift Giving.
Every winter, Wight’s Home and Garden transforms the 3 ½ acre site into a Christmas paradise. The Wonderland of Christmas is a must see holiday destination which has become a seasonal tradition for thousands of families.
Wight’s Wonderland of Christmas Charity Gala
Benefiting Seattle Children’s Hospital
SEE Christmas Charity Gala Page
- Dozens of theme trees with 1000’s of ornaments and holiday accessories deck the halls inside.
- A stroll through our Dept. 56 village will delight collectors of all ages.
- Nativity sets, holiday lights, tree toppers, dishes, linens, candles, and much, much more to get you in the holiday spirit.
- Specialty foods, candies and treats to welcome your guests for your holiday party.
- Our selection of quality artificial trees with coordinating wreaths and garlands is the best around.
- We have an incredible selection of designer artificial arrangements, wreaths and floral stems to add life to your holiday display.
- Outside you’ll find a forest of fresh green and flocked cut trees, garlands and wreaths as well as live potted trees in several varieties.
- You’ll find great gift ideas for everyone on your list. Stop by our stocking stuffer department where you’ll find hundreds of terrific little treasures.
- Our women’s boutique is filled with fabulous winter clothing and accessories.
- We are truly a one-stop-shopping destination for “all things Christmas”.