Tips to making the most of your time at the Nursery
- Make a list of ‘must have’ plants like those that need replacing or particular favorites.
- Write a list of needed amendments, tools and other needed supplies.
- Take pictures of your garden, especially those areas that you will be working on.
- Measure beds and pots for easy spatial reference.
- Do some research. Remember the ‘right plant- right place’ rule and use products for good soil preparation. Proper planting will save you time and money.
- Talk to you nursery professional. They have years of experience in their own gardens as well as mentoring 1000′s of other gardeners.
And for fun…
- Introduce a new plant each year. You could discover a new favorite!
- Walk the whole nursery. You never know what’s around the corner.
- Shop in every season. Getting to know the year-round offerings will fill your garden with growing treasures in every season.
Why is Wight’s Nursery a gardener’s destination in the Seattle area?
Our Nursery stocks only quality plant material, featuring new introductions as well as, the classic favorites from the region’s finest growers.
Wight’s staff is WSNLA certified professional horticulturists, passionate gardeners with years of hands on experience dedicated to your success. Delivery available.
Paved, covered walkways lined with displays of an extensive selection of plants and great signage. Large tree, shrub and conifer sections featuring specimen quality stock in a variety of types, sizes and prices.
No matter the season, if it is color you want, we’ve got the best Mother Nature has to offer.
Everything you need for a great garden
You need Garden Care solutions? We’ve got the experts that can help
National Top 100 U.S. Garden Center since 1989